I wanted to start updating my livejournal again. That's so hard to do when I haven't really used it in a long time and I feel that there's so much in it I want to forget. I need to move on and away from the journal I've kept since I was 13 years old. Thirteen. THIRTEEN! How scary is that... Mostly because it's made me realize that I've had access to the internet since a really early age. I wouldn't want my children to be online as much as I was then... if I was an adult with children that are. It's hard to look at my brother, who is almost 8, and think that he has no idea what a VHS tape is. And he doesn't understand what we did with our time as children without television. Fuck, imagine our kids.
On to important things - I am working on my application to study abroad in Germany. I really want to study abroad! I can't wait to experience things that are outside of my comfort zone :)
More on that as I figure it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment